Mole Removal in San Antonio Boerne
- Pearly Penile Papules or PPP are successfully treated in our San Antonio and Boerne Clinics by fully trained staff using state-of-the-art laser technology.
- We offer a comprehensive approach for painless treatment of Pearly Penile Papules (PPP).
- PPP are prominent in some patients, most likely by inheritance, sometimes genital warts can be misdiagnosed as PPP or vice versa.
- While PPP are benign, due to their resemblance to genital warts, they are not desired by most men and women.
- Laser removal of PPP by an expert is the treatment of choice.
- The Texas Institute of Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Surgery is a center of excellence for treating PPP under supervision of Dr. Ghohestani who has years of experience in treating PPP in San Antonio and Boerne Clinics
Our experts treated PPP successfully more than anyone else in Texas, many may come to our PPP clinic from out of the state to get the painless, scar-free PPP treatment
- We offer a smooth, painless and scar-free treatment package for treating PPP
- You will be first carefully examined by a dermatologist with years of experience in treating PPP, to ensure the penile lesions which are normally located around the glans of penis are indeed PPP and that they are not genital warts or any other lesions.
- Once the treatment plan is designed by an experienced dermatologist, the area gets numbed using a topical cream. A specific laser is used to remove painlessly the target lesions.
- Usually, Pearly Penile Papules (PPP) are successfully removed after one single laser session, some may need to come for additional sessions depending on the severity of PPP. Healing is usually fast within days.
- Our dermatologist, one of the top texas Doctors, has proudly treated hundreds of patients with PPP without having any adverse event.
- When it comes to PPP, our center in San Antonio comes among the top centers in the nation.
- We have treated patients from various states who travel specifically for the treatment of Pearly Penile Papules to San Antonio.
Why should you choose our laser specialists to treat your PPP?
Our mission is to serve as a leading center for treating genital lesions including Pearly Penile Pauples (PPP) in South Texas through excellence in patient care, research, and education.
We want you to feel that you have been treated with the comfort, privacy, safety, and satisfaction that you deserve. This is why all of our laser procedures are performed or supervised by our renowned laser specialists.
Their extensive experience, combined with the cutting-edge laser technology and caring staff translates to a superior result. The Texas Institute of Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Surgery is consistently ranked among the top dermatology and laser centers in the San Antonio and Boerne area based on peer-reviewed satisfaction surveys. We currently serve communities throughout Bexar and Kendall counties, including San Antonio, Boerne, Leon Springs, Fair Oaks Rank, Canyon Lake City, etc.
Many of our patients also come from out of state as well as from different parts of Texas including: Laredo, San Marcos, New Braunfels, Kerrville, Austin, Wimberly, and Corpus Christi.